Monday, July 2, 2012

Welcome

Life gets crazy. The whirlwind of expectations - mostly from myself - can get hard to bear at times. I started this blog to help seek (and recall) the simplicities that make each day happier. It's a shout-out to my friends who inspire me, and an ode to strangers who have also left their mark. It's my way of honoring whoever, whatever, wherever I find even the slightest hint of Inspiration.

Wherever I can find a moment of joy, it allows me the chance to "make peace with Crazy", to smile, to find laughter and common ground with all those that I love around me.

I hope whoever comes across this site will leave with an appreciation and reminder to not take the "little things" for granted.

Welcome & Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay, first blog post! I love the idea behind it and I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us! :)

    ReplyDelete